How do I install a new display on my Epilog Mini or Helix?
Display Installation on the Mini/Helix
Machine Types: Epilog Mini 18/24 and Helix
Tools Needed: #1 Phillips Head Screwdriver
- Turn the engraver off and unplug the power cord from the side of the engraver.
- You will need to remove both the left and right hand side covers that have the hand holds. These are attached to the machine by six Phillips head screws. There are four on the sides of the covers and two on the rear of the cover.
- The beige colored front panel is fixed on each side by two Phillips screws. The screws secure the front panel to the chassis of the machine. Remove these screws with the Phillips head screwdriver.
- Once the mounting screws are removed, you can remove the front panel. You may need to rock the front panel gently front to back to remove the panel.
- Once the front panel is removed you will have access to the rear of the display. Here you will need to remove the blue and white cables from the display along with the four Phillips screws which hold it in place.
- Install the new display assembly by fixing it into place with the four Phillips screws and attach the blue and white cables.
- Re-install the front panel and fix into place with two Phillips screws on each side and then attach the side panels. That completes the installation of the Mini/Helix Display.
If you have any questions please call Epilog’s Technical Support