Error Message - A Critical Error Has Occurred
This message may appear if the engraver cannot validate the network settings upon bootup. This message generally appears after a successful firmware update.
- Turn off engraver, unplug network or USB cable, and restart engraver.
- Confirm network settings (IP, netmask, and gateway) are configured correctly according to your network.
- Improperly configured network settings or a lack of network communication can cause error.
- Turn off engraver, plug in network or USB cable, and restart engraver.
- If error still appears, confirm the installed firmware on engraver and if older than version 18.104.22.168, update firmware.
- If installed firmware on system is up to date, reflash firmware to engraver.
- If subsequent firmware updates fail or message is still present afterwards, replace SD card in control board.
If further assistance is required, contact Epilog Laser Technical Support by phone at 303-215-9171, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No related articles.